Wednesday 17 December 2014

Live TV, 2015 & Matt Henshaw Recommends ...

Matt Henshaw Leicester City London Picture Image Yellow

Great news,my first gig in the UK in 2015 will be a live recording of two songs for a TV show down in London on Thursday 22nd February, just after I get back from the Netherlands ...

Which 2 songs should I perform ??
What should I wear ?
Haircut ? Shave ??

I'll hopefully be able to let you know some more UK dates that will happen through March and April as I soon as I can ... for now Peace, Love & Tea and keep your eyes and ears peeled ...

Liverpool tonight, then two more shows before I hang up my peacoat and winklepickers for the festive season ... new songs and new recordings are sounding great for some new releases in 2015, I've got so many ideas and so little time, we'll get round to it all though ... I need some Euros !!

And check over here for some serious Love spreading to come over the next few months ... Matt Henshaw Recommends...

Matt Henshaw x
http://www.MattHenshaw.com/