Sunday 9 March 2014

Henshaw's Horticultural Blog - Gardening Spring (At Last!)

Well, here we are, March, no snow, no rain, no hail, Sunshine !! Sunshiiiiiiiiiiine !!

I've been out in the garden, Oasis on the stereo and tea in my belly ... plus all the vitamins, juice, ketone and essential oil, enough to make a grown man cry tears of joy. If you're not doing the same thing then I suggest you take a walk outside and embrace the happiness.



Check the summer rays and the row of tulips coming through. I think it might be the first time I've posted a #nofilter picture on instagram.

If you've been prepping your garden through the winter and planting all the right things at all the right times, tended to your pots and your greenhouse, and weeded sufficiently, you can pretty much sit back now and enjoy the growing of the greens and the blessing of the oxygen it brings.

Get outside, go outside and Enjoy ...

MHx