Tuesday 5 November 2013

Matt Henshaw Recommends ...

Monday Morning here again,

Good day folks, here's my plan for another feature on this here Matt Henshaw blog - Matt Henshaw Recommends ... I've done this in the past and done my bit to project the careers of my musical contemporaries into the stratosphere, or there abouts, my guiding hand of recommendation has pointed a few people in the direction of Dog Is Dead, Jake Bugg, Twisted Wheel and George Moran, now playing guitar with Miles Kane. It's a lonely old life being a singer-songwriter so when you come across other musicians who are like-minded, a pleasure to spend time with or just bloody good at what they do it's always nice to share a little love for them in cyber space and spread the love.

Stay tuned for some recommendations, or conversely if you think I should know about someone or write about someone up here, let me know ... all the usual outlets ... MattHenshaw.com, facebook, twitter, youtube ... it's all good ...

Matt Henshaw