Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Little Late November Update ...

Evening, Morning, Afternoon Folks,

A quick fly by blog whilst I'm in the mood. Very productive times here at Henshaw Towers. Everything going swimmingly and according to plan, looking forward to a happy and hopefully excited 2014, as I'm sure you all are too. Stick with me, Team Matt Henshaw needs all the love and support it can get.

I've been touting my wares at radio stations and doing interviews around the Midlands and South Yorkshire and I'm getting round to getting everything on YouTube for you all to watch, Like and share with your friends ... around 1000 subscribers now and steady stream of views up in the 1000s for each video I have shared. Keep watching, the ethos for most of the things I am uploading at the moment is get the songs out there with the title and my name and let the music do the talking, hopefully it is and you like everything I'm throwing at you ...

Here's a video from Demon FM session I did at O Bar for The Monograph magazine, look out for a feature in there in the first 2014 edition along with Kasabian and By The Rivers ...



Matt Henshaw Recommends
I hope you've been enjoying my recommendations so far. I hope to share with you one of my favourite underground acts every week, and keep up the quality of my recommendations, so far they been brilliant, check back if you haven't read about the guys and gals I been telling everyone about just lately ... I'm such a generous fella ! In this interview I get asked to plug my website and shows and end up talking about Charlotte Carpenter and Leah Sinead for about 5 minutes ...



Matt Henshaws Horticultural Gardening Blog ...
I hope to keep you informed about my garden over the winter and into the new year, there's not a huge amount growing at the moment in the midst of the frosty season, but we have little bits, you know I think compost will save the world, and I'm excited about the Chocolate Peppers I will have to introduce you to come January ... here's a little song I wrote inspired by my pastoral endeavours and seemingly care free lifestyle ... it's called Hakuna Matata ... no, not really, No Matter How from my Coalville Hermitage FM session on The Launch Pad ...



More blog ideas coming soon, and I think I might be due a football rant, but it's all good, some nice shows coming up and plenty of opportunities for some tea with friends and family over the festive season.

Merry November All & see you on the other side !
Matt Henshaw x