Friday 26 July 2013

My Birthday Party (Friday 6th September) ...

Good evening blog dwellers,

I'll make it quick to start the ball rolling on my birthday celebrations in which. And my apologies too, for not blogging as much as I'd like.

Friday 6th September @ The Venue in Derby. Get it in the diary, book your train/coach/plane tickets now ... FREE Parking opposite on Abbey Street, buses all day every day and an evening of great music, to be announced. Friday 6th September @ The Venue, Derby



Exciting times too sorting out the Matt Henshaw vinyl, The B-Boy Soul from Matt Henshaw & ReggiiMental going out there too (a few high powered meetings in London later) and Satsuma Elephants waiting on the next big festival experience @ Y-Not Festival (Allotment Stage, Saturday @ noon) and getting out there on the music scene ... so, lots going on.

With Love & Birthday Cheer,
Matt Henshaw.

PS. launching Satsuma Elephants proper ... Stay Tuned ...