Wednesday 29 May 2013

My Bank Holiday Weekend ...

As the rain clouds set in midweek it's definitely time to reflect on my sunny Bank Holiday weekend and return my blog, neglected for a whole week can you believe!??! I hope forgiveness can be found within you all ...

Been all over the place. In the Midlands of course, cruising like a character from the imagination of Shane Meadows. Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire ... done 'em all.

Bumped into Bill Bailey !


Working with a few comedians of late ... stay tuned !

Making a move into book publishing, watch this space. Been helping out a friend who is an antiques dealer. Got a whole bunch of great vinyl records and some books. Plus, working on a podcast wih special guests and music history debate.

On Sunday I visited Nottingham for the annual Dot-to-Dot Festival ... caught up with some old friends and great new bands ... Kappa Gamma, Kagoule, Virginia Moon, Leah Sanderson, Dog Is Dead, Late of the Pier, Whispering Dolls, Fletcher, Hector, Joy Mumford and loads more ... and I got roped into doing an impromptu acoustic set at the Jam Cafe in Hockley ... I'll post more about that soon !

Oh, and notched up my 7th BBQ of the year with some great friends, Ilkeston's finest ... always nice to visit my home town. My mum is there, and her cooking is great !!!

Keep on the tunes ducks and duckies ...



And keep on listening ...


And Keep Fighting !