Wednesday 24 April 2013

Coming Around the Artwork ...



Here's a picture of the Coming Around album artwork by IllustrationDesignLife. Doing a grand job of making all my social networks look pretty snazzy ... I'm sure you've checked this blog, the twitter, bandcamp, YouTube and all of them ... nice, yeah?

And here's the back cover ... you better learn all them there track names, you'll be listening to them and talking about them with all your friends for the next 12-24 months ...



PS. furthermore, and as aside from this blog post ... IllustrationDesignLife has challenged me to a tumblr. race ... I'm not to avec tumblr. so you might have to go over there and follow me and throw me a few pointers ... Matt Henshaw on tumblr.

PPS. Thanks Charlie, Kelly, Abbie, Dani, Deppy, Mary and Charlotte ... Happy Tumbling ... thanks for the artistic inspiration, sorry for being a burden and cheers for the hot beverages !

PPPS. don't forget to watch the new video for Gimme Some More on a loop ...