Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Very Special Christmas Guest ... Matt Henshaw (Little Old Me!)

Morning, Afternoon, Evening, (depending upon when you catch up on your favourite blog!),

Enjoying a festive Christmas break with the family and an assortment of friends when I get a call from them jolly cockneys the Small Fakers to guest with them at The Flowerpot in Derby ... only a ten minute drive and I've never played in there before, so why not? I went on in the interval between their hits set and a full blown retelling of the classic 'Ogden's Nut Gone Flake' ...

Three songs and a little bit of humorous wit from myself nattering between the three songs ...

It Ain't Easy
My Life
Bonne Nuit Madame (Goodnight My Lady)


A little minor distressing news, I'm having technical delays (namely my CD drive not working on my laptop) so I can't bring you my radio session from Tamworth as soon as I would have like, but I will find another computer to get it online for you ASAP ... although, I must be honest, between the turkey and various M&S desserts, finding a working disc drive is not at the top of my priorities, but that's not to say I don't love you ...

... and to prove I love you, here's a link to a FREE Matt Henshaw download ...

With Love, and extra Love,
Matt Henshaw.

PS. this is me playing Live as I sometimes do, not as often as maybe I would like to or should ...

Matt Henshaw Live 2011