Sunday 21 August 2011

Matt Henshaw interview in Suited Magazine (Link) ...

Here is an interview where I talk about me a lot ... terrible I know ... but if you're reading my blog chances are you like knowing what I'm up to so I hope you enjoy the information I have to relay ...


If you'd like to contact me, by the way, the best way to do it is on Twitter, Last.fm or by carrier pigeon ... I don't use facebook ... the cool kids and I think it's bland and dated paedophiles paradise ... I mean, I like blue and white, but only on the football shirts, and I would never endorse paedophilia ... NEVER !


Anyone watching Show Me The Funny on ITV ?  (first thing on ITV worth watching in ages, and it's still not even that good, just a touch more interesting than people that think they can sing, it's people that think they're funny, for a change ... much less cruel you see, we're invited to laugh with them rather than at them ... someone tell Cowell and Fuller I think they're show format is cruel, go on I dare you!) ... it's the semi-final and live final this week, I truly hope to be tickled ... alas, if I am not I shall boycott their advertisers ... no more Mecca Bingo for me ...


Matt H
MattHenshaw.com