Friday 19 August 2011

Diary: The Day Yesterday, The Happening ...

Just to keep you gorgeous cyber wallflowers up to date with the proceedings of la Matt Henshaw carrière solo de musique as the enfants français are saying ... I met with Tristan last night, we talked music, songs, tunes and melodies ... it only descended into talking about the mighty Owls, Pompey and the Magpies on a couple of occasions ...

(for anyone not Canadien style multilingual or football-literate, it is the French kids that are talking about my music and Tristan and I discussed the grim prospects of Sheffield Wednesday, Portsmouth and Notts County)

So, what did we discuss?  Well, I won't go into detail, but, I aim to put down seven songs through Spetember ... you may not have heard any of them before, unless you've had the pleasure and the privilege of seeing me live with an acoustic guitar in recent times, which has been sparing to say the least ... anyhoo, this will be my main source of information for you sexy cyber data heads, so, unless anyone out there wants to buy me a new smart phone or some kind of audio visual recording device you won't hear any new bits from the studio but I will try and articulate the sounds through my rich textual vocabulary and communicate my thoughts and feelings through this 'ere web log, or blog for short, if you're down with that ...

I can tell you how I look in a morning though, here I am in all my "first-thing-ie-sometime-between-8am-and-9am-flowery-shirt-in-bed-glory-no-morning-glory-though-that-would-be-rude" ...

Currently listening to Noel Gallagher, Adele and James Morrison ... really only to hear how people who are solo acts cope ... I have listened to a tiny bit of The Who also this morning just to feel warm and safe ...

Stay Cool, Play The Game & Play It Safe,

PS. download my songs MattHenshaw.com, I'd love to be able to buy people gifts this Christmas (turning a new leaf am I?)