Monday 28 June 2010

My Glastonbury 2010 highlights ... 40th Anniversary ...

Unfortunately this is a view from the armchair perspective of Glastonbury 2010 ... from reports I've had apparently Jerry Dammers put on quite a reggae - liscious show with an orchestra ... and I'm sure there's other things that I've missed that the wonderful BBC couldn't show ... I know my highlights when actually being at the festival have nothing to do with the music most of the time ... it's all about love and peace man ... Gorillaz with Bobby Womack, Snoop Dogg, Lou Reed, Shaun Ryder, De La Soul, Mark E. Smith and a ridiculous cast of some of the coolest f*ckers in the world of music from all corners of the globe ... Ray Davies Stevie Wonder Dr. John featuring Chris Barber Toots And The Maytals Faithless So there ... a nice mix I hope you'll agree ... just wish I could have been there in the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiine ...